Custom titanium moderators

Hi all,

I have had lots of enquiries for moderators with non standard threads - or should I say threads other than the standard M18x1 on the moderators and the M15x1, M14x1, 1/2" UNF and UNF ones we have on adaptors - and although I have been shying away from that possibility, the large number of enquiries and some puppy-eyed customers who have been waiting for this opportunity to come about I decided to run a small batch of odds and sods alongside a batch of .30 cal. moderators.

So if anybody out there is after a custom moderator, this is the time to get that sorted. The order will be going to the workshop tomorrow, so you still have some time to make your enquiries.

I will also be building a custom .20/.50BMG so if that takes your fancy please drop me a PM asap.

Thanks guys.

Cheers,

George

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I have had lots of enquiries for moderators with non standard threads - or should I say threads other than the standard M18x1 on the moderators and the M15x1, M14x1, 1/2" UNF and UNF ones we have on adaptors - and although I have been shying away from that possibility, the large number of enquiries and some puppy-eyed customers who have been waiting for this opportunity to come about I decided to run a small batch of odds and sods alongside a batch of .30 cal. moderators.

So if anybody out there is after a custom moderator, this is the time to get that sorted. The order will be going to the workshop tomorrow, so you still have some time to make your enquiries.

I will also be building a custom .20/.50BMG so if that takes your fancy please drop me a PM asap.

Thanks guys.

Cheers

hi there george any chance you making that silencer i ordered in january for my 20 br (many thanks LEE

Archived