Creating a click chart - how?

Strange as it seems, I've always muddled through, either holding over or basing my clicks on the inches-of-drop indicated by my ballistic calculations. But I'd like to do things more scientifically: I still haven't got all the parameters for my 22-250 load but just an approximation, based on field tests, range chrono'ing, and the (rather irritating) Sierra Infinity software. What's the best way of creating a click chart for taping to my rifle stock? What's the accurate conversion formula for MOA to ¼" clicks…? Do people think the clicks on a Bushnell Elite 4500 6-24x are accurate? Etc…

Thanks, TonyH

Hi Tony,I,m sure "Spud" will sort you out but there,s a few down here that can help you out.All you gotta do is ask .Perhaps the next time your coming to Zelah come back my way and we,ll do some charts.Offer,s there.cheers Onehole.

pm e your details and ill do you one ;)

Thanks Mark, very good of you. I seem to be sorted now, courtesy of Varmartin in Cornwall - though I'd be interested to hear how you would have done a click chart...

Onehole, yes, see you at the range sometime and I'll tell you how I'm getting on.

Best, TonyH

Archived