CAD PAT Gear

lancslad

Anyone know anywhere in the UK that stocks Canadian Digital Patern surplus clothing.

Seems to be an abundance of ACU stuff out there, but recently discovered the CADPAT which looks very very interesting...

But seems to be a bit of a shortage.......

i was going to try it last year but couldnt find any.apparently the canadian goverment have the patent and are not letting anyone use it. if anyone can shed any new light i'd b interested.bought some multi cam in the end but the material isnt cotton and its all buttons and no zips so i hardly use it. i reckon one of the best patterns is pencott(google it) but the design of the clothing is'nt as could as it could be,but i like the pattern enough to still use the kit

matt

i was going to try it last year but couldnt find any.apparently the canadian goverment have the patent and are not letting anyone use it. if anyone can shed any new light i'd b interested.bought some multi cam in the end but the material isnt cotton and its all buttons and no zips so i hardly use it. i reckon one of the best patterns is pencott(google it) but the design of the clothing is'nt as could as it could be,but i like the pattern enough to still use the kit

matt

YAY...........cheers Mikey Finn........................you have your uses.................loads of CADPATS on their way to me now...............GRAVY.

Archived