Montana Extreme Copper Killer

NICK

Hi all

Anyone aware of a place that has this stuff in stock? Used to get it from Midway but they have stopped importing Montana Extreme solvents. They work very well but i fear i will be no longer able to get hold of any. Tried R.S.D. but they do not bring it in.

Thanks

NICK.

Thank you for the replys gents. I will give those avenues a try and keep you posted.

The bore solvent is very good,it also removes moderate copper fouling too, it is very pungent so obviously has plenty ammonia in it. The copper killer is dynamite, do not be tempted to have a good sniff of it, will put you on your back :D It is also very sticky so sticks to the bore.

NICK

Thank you for the replys gents. I will give those avenues a try and keep you posted.

The bore solvent is very good,it also removes moderate copper fouling too, it is very pungent so obviously has plenty ammonia in it. The copper killer is dynamite, do not be tempted to have a good sniff of it, will put you on your back :D It is also very sticky so sticks to the bore.

NICK

thanks nick hope you manage to find some

A friend into target shooting gave me some Robla Solo (which is also strong on ammonia) and he swore by it, I have used it for some years now and it really does take out the copper. It has been improved and is now Robla "Solo Mil" which is available from here:- http://www.ballistoluk.co.uk/index.html along with some other nice things.

Redfox

Archived