Mangy vixen Sunday night

Snowz

since i've had my rifle back i've not had the pleasure of christening it. Sunday day time i was out with the mrs and the dogs looking to christen the Tikka .223 with a long range bunny or crow and the mrs new Baikal .410 just bought off here. Not a lot out, was just driving round and rustled up 2 foxes in the field, they didn't hang around for a shot so headed home empty handed.

Decided to pop back out to the farm with my bro Sunday night to show him what lamping was and we spotted this mangy vixen 120yds away, sent the 60gr V max to put her out her misery

Image0097.jpg

Image0098.jpg

Image0099.jpg

spotted another fox in the field behind that was limping on front right poor but couldn't get a shot on this one, will go out in the week to look for this one

good shooting rich nice to get the 1st kill with your new set up.

get a picture of the rifle up so the lads on here can see her :blush:

was a scruffy looking fox. better off with the a vmax you gave it :wub:

good shooting rich nice to get the 1st kill with your new set up.

get a picture of the rifle up so the lads on here can see her :blush:

was a scruffy looking fox. better off with the a vmax you gave it :wub:

pics of the rifle in the rifle section -

• 2 weeks later...
since i've had my rifle back i've not had the pleasure of christening it. Sunday day time i was out with the mrs and the dogs looking to christen the Tikka .223 with a long range bunny or crow and the mrs new Baikal .410 just bought off here. Not a lot out, was just driving round and rustled up 2 foxes in the field, they didn't hang around for a shot so headed home empty handed.

Decided to pop back out to the farm with my bro Sunday night to show him what lamping was and we spotted this mangy vixen 120yds away, sent the 60gr V max to put her out her misery

Image0097.jpg

Image0098.jpg

Image0099.jpg

spotted another fox in the field behind that was limping on front right poor but couldn't get a shot on this one, will go out in the week to look for this one

You say you and the misses went out shooting?!! Wish I could find myself one of those that takes an interest in my hobbies!!! lol

Its also very easy passed to dogs, my Lab got it rolling in fox crap. Very hard to get rid of especially in a multi occupancy kennel, took me nearly six months and I thought I had nailed all the infected foxes.

A

Archived