new ground

Hi all

Went down to my new bit of ground i have just joined. (Me and a - have joined,and we where helping out on a payed day)

got a chance to have a go and sat up for a muntjac and got one within a few minuets of getting up in the seat. first time my GSP had been left at the bottom of the ladder and he behaved very very well,pheasants and rabbits all over the place and he just watched them go by.

Any way shot a doe,and 5 minuets later out came this we chap.

P1010311.jpg

P1010313.jpg

P1010315.jpg

P1010317.jpg

P1010321.jpg

P1010327.jpg

P1010323.jpg

I did a short video of him as he kept on going back to the doe i had just shot. if you look close you can see him liking the doe on the ground.

th_P1010321-1.jpg

ATB

Colin

Good little video of a great looking Munty Col,but,why didn't he join his partner on the grass mate?

p.s. you have a PM

He was not part of my cull. :P And he had a price on his head :lol: . i don't shoot heads but it was quit cheap if i had wanted to,but the one on the deck cost nothing :)

ATB

Colin

PS thanks for the heads up,All sorted now

Hi Col

Well done with the Doe. They make splendid eating, the best of all the species in my opinin. Should you need a home for the fillet...... :)

I admire your restraint with regards the Buck. Don`t think i could have resisted :P:lol:

Nick.

Very good i cant wait to shoot my first munty i like the look & nature from what i know of them for stalking. The video looked like the buck was going to have a wee go at her whilst she was still warm shame on him.

Archived