Interested in F class/ F-tr

I'm interested in learning more about these two disiplines and was wondering if anyone from the south wales area takes part in these events? And if so would it be ok if you contacted me via pm to let me know some dates and maybe tag along with you to a competition.

Thanks in advance,

Adam.

I'm interested in learning more about these two disiplines and was wondering if anyone from the south wales area takes part in these events? And if so would it be ok if you contacted me via pm to let me know some dates and maybe tag along with you to a competition.

Thanks in advance,

Adam.

Hi mate heres a link , dates and info are all there, my see you at Blair i do FTR , always a bit of fun

atb

http://www.freewebs.com/fclassuk/competitions.htm

There is a F class/ F TR training day run at Bisley in the middle of March. It covers all the aspects you will need know, it's a two day course and costs £75, the forms can be downloaded from the F class website. I will be attending so let me know if you decide to go along.

There is a F class/ F TR training day run at Bisley in the middle of March. It covers all the aspects you will need know, it's a two day course and costs £75, the forms can be downloaded from the F class website. I will be attending so let me know if you decide to go along.

Thanks for that. Do they supply the rifles?

Hi I'm from South Wales and shoot F class with Elwood (Ian) with the Dorset Riflemen each month at Bisley.

I can let you know some dates but they usually are the last Sunday of the month.

To shoot you will need a Shooter Cerification Card, unfortunately there is no club rifle.

As Ian said that training weekend would be good for you.

The other is the NRA have a go day, look on the NRA web site for details of dates.

Your welcome to come to any Dorset shoot and the lads would make you most welcome.

Cheers

Dave

Hi I'm from South Wales and shoot F class with Elwood (Ian) with the Dorset Riflemen each month at Bisley.

I can let you know some dates but they usually are the last Sunday of the month.

To shoot you will need a Shooter Cerification Card, unfortunately there is no club rifle.

As Ian said that training weekend would be good for you.

The other is the NRA have a go day, look on the NRA web site for details of dates.

Your welcome to come to any Dorset shoot and the lads would make you most welcome.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks for that. I dont have my own F class rifle, but I would like to see a few competitions to see if it appeals to me, and that may be enough to tip me over the edge and get a new rifle built!! lol I have been trying to get on the F class UK website but I cant seem to open any thing but the home page. Any ideas?

Archived