Help with U-Caller problem please.............

re'M'ington

Right,first of all I must say I am a complete numpty when it comes to computers,so,when I tried to download new sounds to my U-caller remote I shouldn't really of been surprised when all of the calls disappeared.I now can't get the bloody thing to make any noise at all.Hopefully someone on here has one of these and can tell me where I have gone wrong..............PLEASE!!!!

Martin

Right,first of all I must say I am a complete numpty when it comes to computers,so,when I tried to download new sounds to my U-caller remote I shouldn't really of been surprised when all of the calls disappeared.I now can't get the bloody thing to make any noise at all.Hopefully someone on here has one of these and can tell me where I have gone wrong..............PLEASE!!!!

Martin

don't know where you ahve gone wrong but i can send the calls again on email if it helps

I seem to still have the calls in the file on the pc,and they play alright on there,but,how do you transfer them back onto the u-caller itself.Basically all I did was find some calls on a site that were free to download,and,I put them in the file with the ones that came with the u-caller.Then I made another file to put the ones in that I didn't want to have on the caller and left 8 others in the file hoping that they would then be put automatically onto the caller,but,when I tried it there was none on there at all..............I was and am baffled..........Martin

I seem to still have the calls in the file on the pc,and they play alright on there,but,how do you transfer them back onto the u-caller itself.Basically all I did was find some calls on a site that were free to download,and,I put them in the file with the ones that came with the u-caller.Then I made another file to put the ones in that I didn't want to have on the caller and left 8 others in the file hoping that they would then be put automatically onto the caller,but,when I tried it there was none on there at all..............I was and am baffled..........Martin

Have pm'd you with some info, hopefully it'll help.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.swillingtonshootingsupplies.co....-Remote-Caller/

Martin are they any good sound wise ??? as i have some good sounds on my computer some were !! .. may sell my u caller with 3 sound cards and buy one of theses ..

http://www.swillingtonshootingsupplies.co....-Remote-Caller/

Martin are they any good sound wise ??? as i have some good sounds on my computer some were !! .. may sell my u caller with 3 sound cards and buy one of theses ..

Hi Rob,I must admit that the first time I used it I was less than happy,but,that was with the calls that came with it,which were pretty poor to be honest.After a bit of trawling of the net I did find some half decent calls,and,when I tried them out Charlie certainly did respond even though I hadn't put any breaks in the loop,but played continuously.It does sound a little tinny,and false,but,I guess Charlie don't care,so why should I?

But,if you have a link to some good calls I wouldn't mind a try at them mate.

Cheers....Martin

main computer is down at the moment so i using my laptop so soon as its fixed i will be in touch as all my stuff is on it ..

Archived