Tikka T3

I picked up a T3 hunter in .308 with S&B 6x42 on xmas eve. Only problem is when udjusting the trigger the spring for tensioning the safety catch pinged off and I cant find the damn thing, had half the family searching the area of the house in question including hoovering with a clean dyson then running a strong magnet over the dust!!

If any one has changed their T3 trigger and has a spare safety clip let me know please, I will be happy to pay a reasonable sum for it and postage.

Dave

You can get a new one from GMK easy enough ( better get a couple!! ) and they arent expensive.

Dont know how you pinged it off though in trigger adjusting. :rolleyes:

It will of course still be in the area where you were working, in my ( not inconsiderable experience) of such things leaping about and purposely loosing them selves, dont underestimat just how far the beggars can travel or the most ridiculous places they get to. I once had a coil spring launch itself in a most unreasonable manner across the room, not I thought enough to travel far, Wrong!!! it had gone nearly ten feet and in a downright unhelpful way, gone down the back of the sideboard and lodged firmly on a ledge at the back, so when we lifted it out and I went over the carpet with torch and strong magnet ( out of an old radio speaker) it of course wasnt there. Only in sheer desperation and looking now in the most ridiculous places did I find it.

Keep looking mate its there somewhere, if in doubt use a bigger magnet :)

Redfox

Archived