I thought it was quite good really. Showing how a rifle can be used to 'harvest' the meat in a clean and humane way; as an alternative to a slaughter house.

The reindeer didn't seem to mind either....I certainly wouldn't come to call like they did if I'd seen a friend get shot!

An amazing relationship between the owner and his herd.

I thought it was quite good really. Showing how a rifle can be used to 'harvest' the meat in a clean and humane way; as an alternative to a slaughter house.

The reindeer didn't seem to mind either....I certainly wouldn't come to call like they did if I'd seen a friend get shot!

An amazing relationship between the owner and his herd.

I could not agree more.

Anyone who thinks that this was stalking is a complete idiot.

They made no attempt to imply that this was hunting, he was simply harvesting meat.

In my opinion the people of Lapland had a great respect for the animals, you could clearly see that the guy really cared for them.

He didn't like to take them to a commercial abbatoir and felt taking individuals with a rifle was far less stressful. They were in great condition and every bit of the carcass was used, thumbs up from me.

ATB

Moses

Was watching it with horror at first..........thought he was going to take the shot with the other rudolphs behind.

Still............at least he managed to drop it with one shot this time..........................

And, for a change, the tv actualy showed the shot being taken and the effect. There was no doubt that it was a nice clean shot.........ok, not challenging, but Im not 100% on what gordons shooting experience is.

However, its great to see "game" on the telly...............................

Now, IM off to stuff my xmas goose..................

Archived