BASS PRO ?

Barrelsniffer

Still alive & kicking, big time, AFAIK. I'm not sure but if you were hoping to order shooting stuff from them they might not want to know - exporting gunny items from the USA is a can of worms right now.

TonyH

Hi Tony,,no just after some underbush camo tape,,like the leafy camo suit by jack pyke,,but as a tape,good for como a rifle up.but emailed them,tried call them,no,s dont work,for me anyway.?

Mick

Theyre all alive and well but I dont know if they'll export. They wont even order stuff into store if you offer pay in advance or allow you to buy stuff over the phone to pick up the following week.

Dont ask.....

If you know someone who is going to SHOT in Jan maybe they'll drop into the store in Vegas and buy it for you

Mark

Theyre all alive and well but I dont know if they'll export. They wont even order stuff into store if you offer pay in advance or allow you to buy stuff over the phone to pick up the following week.

Dont ask.....

If you know someone who is going to SHOT in Jan maybe they'll drop into the store in Vegas and buy it for you

Mark

Cheers mark,all im after is some camo tape in the lose leaf ,ive ordered 4 rolls now,so see what happens.

Mick

Archived