A big thanks.

6mmBR

Thanks guys for making the weekend so fun packed. I had a superb time in great company. We'll have a few varminting stories to tell ;)

It was great to meet Varmartin who pulled some great shots off with Rays rifle.

Also Silent Souls who was a great host and is now busy seeking the Holy Grail ;) that magic 1000yds. We came close it will only take time.

The most special thanks has to go to Varminter who kindly gave me the initial invite.

He set the weekend up and made it all possible.

Great to meet everyone and thanks for making me feel so at home.

Cheers all

Dave

Dave i am glad you had a great time :P

It was great to make a new varminting friend , Its like we have known you for years :P Oh yes my sides are still hurting from them jokes you was telling ;) ;)

I would also like to thank jamie and martyn to for making daves holiday a memorable one ;)

Dave i shall look forward to your writeup and it was a real pleasure to meet you!!!!!

As for your 22-250 ackley and 52 grain berger combination , I am well impressed :P:D

All the very best.................

RAY.............................. :D:D

Guest varmartin

It was very nice to meet you Dave, Face to a name and all that.

Glad you had a fun ` long `weekend .

We all pulled off some cracking shots and shared a few good and bad jokes along the way ;) ;)

I am still digesting all that Venison and other lovely grub.

Take it easy, I may see you at the Midland , will see what I can do.

Martin

Good to here you had a real good time pard shame I didn't get the chance to meet you and join in the fun but that's life, who knows by the time the next guy comes to Cronwall I might be able to shoot far enough to be included in the Cornish long rang club ;)

Good to here you had a real good time pard shame I didn't get the chance to meet you and join in the fun but that's life, who knows by the time the next guy comes to Cronwall I might be able to shoot far enough to be included in the Cornish long rang club ;)

I quite agree nigel , it was a shame dave did not get to meet up with yourself and millpool :(

Hopefully next time we shall all meet up buddy and as for cornish longrange club i think you are already a member by some of the shots you have been taking recently ;) ;)

All the very best buddy...............

RAY...................... :D :D

Guest varmartin

It ain't no better, ;) but a few days off does make you feel better. ;)

Some pretty strong pain killers numb the pain, you know what that is like Nige...but the side effects aren't very pleasant.

Millpool...thought you were in Crete?

Martin

Your to old I'm to crippled :o

I AM! BUT THEY GOT LECTRIC HERE!! AND INTERNET CONNECTION,ITS BETTER THAN "GODS WAITING ROOM" !!!! BUT BOY IS IT HOT ,I AM BEING FORCED TO STAY ON THE BEACH AND LOOK AT LOADS OF STUNNING LADIES WITH NO TOPS ON .DISGUSTING!!!!!!! BUT I,M FORCING MY SELF TO LOOK AS A SORT OF PUNISHMENT FOR BEING AWAY FROM CORNWALL!!!!!!!!! :lol::o:P:P:D

If I were you I'd stop looking as your eyes are bad enough now ;) By the way Bud phone call from the Heath and saftey officer on the base today, it's looking good pard :P

sounds very posotive nige!! now that could be really good! oh well back to the beach and the bikinis!!!!!!!! filthy !!!!!!!!! disgusting!!!!!! and thats just me!! :P:):):)

Archived