A windy night!!!

varminter

Had a text from my mate bobtail to say the farmer has been seeing a couple of Foxes hanging around the pens , so we arranged a trip out!!!

Wind was blowing strong here in Cornwall so out with the Parker hale TX1200!!! :rolleyes:

On arrival at the farm , the farmer said his boy put out a chicken carcase - so with that said off we went!!!

We drove around the outer part of the field and Chris soon picked up a pair of fox eyes!!

We stopped and as luck would have it , the Dog Fox was heading our way!!! , as soon as he paused i sent the 155 A-max on its way!!!

DSCF3717.jpg

All done in about 10 minutes , makes a nice change when it goes like that!!! :wub:

All the best....................

RAY....................................

Had a text from my mate bobtail to say the farmer has been seeing a couple of Foxes hanging around the pens , so we arranged a trip out!!!

Wind was blowing strong here in Cornwall so out with the Parker hale TX1200!!! :rolleyes:

On arrival at the farm , the farmer said his boy put out a chicken carcase - so with that said off we went!!!

We drove around the outer part of the field and Chris soon picked up a pair of fox eyes!!

We stopped and as luck would have it , the Dog Fox was heading our way!!! , as soon as he paused i sent the 155 A-max on its way!!!

DSCF3717.jpg

All done in about 10 minutes , makes a nice change when it goes like that!!! :wub:

All the best....................

RAY....................................

A good result there Ray

The fox are in fine condition now aren't they ( pre -shot of course )

Alan

Archived