Penelopy Does It Again

Hello all :wacko:

Woke up at five this morning and headed for my permission where the rut is slowly kicking off and had a wonder round for half an hour, then headed for the high seat to get comfortable for awhile. On reaching the seat i thought my luck had ran out as the wind was not in my favour, blowing from behind me and straight into the forrestry i was sure i would be detected by Mr Red . But when i finally decided that enough was enough and it was time to go home, just as i stood up it was time to sit back down again and wait one more minute as a young pricket just happened to be walking my way. ;)

So just to show him no hard feelings i let penelopy give him a big kiss on the forehead which he accepted quite well.

So anyway, all in all lady penelopy is proving her worth and making me a happy bunny, two shots out of her after the initial paper punching and two reds in the bag :wacko: .

Sorry no pics as i was in to much of hurry not to be getting wet in the rain.

PS/ THANK YOU TO KEITH AND CAROLINE AGAIN :D

CHEERS

CHRIS :D

Well done dude!!!!!!!!!!! :(;)

That rifle is certainly earning her keep already!!! ;)

All the best................

RAY.........................

Hello All, :D

This is the only pic i got of the pricket and Miss Penelopy and if you ask me the look like a match made in heaven the perfect couple ;););)DSCF0031.jpg

Hi Dave,

Keith has asked me to take my level one but i can't afford it just yet, lady P has to earn me some more money first then i will be looking forward to taking the test as i think i have been bitten by the bug :D

Hello Gareth,

Not eating the red atall mate their paying their way at the moment and i prefer roe than red hope your well and thanks again for the TX she's working out great. Any news on the sights for her??

Hi scotch_egg

Sorry to here of your painful experience i hope its not to bad and i doubt if it will put you off stalking,well done on your pricket my friend ;)

CHEERS

CHRIS :(

Hello All, :)

This is the only pic i got of the pricket and Miss Penelopy and if you ask me the look like a match made in heaven the perfect couple ;););)DSCF0031.jpg

Hi Dave,

Keith has asked me to take my level one but i can't afford it just yet, lady P has to earn me some more money first then i will be looking forward to taking the test as i think i have been bitten by the bug :D

Hello Gareth,

Not eating the red atall mate their paying their way at the moment and i prefer roe than red hope your well and thanks again for the TX she's working out great. Any news on the sights for her??

Hi scotch_egg

Sorry to here of your painful experience i hope its not to bad and i doubt if it will put you off stalking,well done on your pricket my friend ;)

CHEERS

I suppose that one was called heddie because has no body!!! :D;):D

Well done buddy!!! :D :D

All the best..............

RAY................................

I suppose that one was called heddie because has no body!!! ;) ;) ;)

Well done buddy!!! :);)

All the best..............

RAY................................

Actually dude where he is the grass is 5ft tall my rifle is balanced on a grassy rock above him. :D;):D

CHEERS

Archived