Thanks Dylan and Andy

6mmBR

Cheers guys for a great day yesterday.

I called up to see Dylan yesterday to do some long range ammo testing in the valley.

I'm trying to sort a mediun range F class load for comps shot over 300/500/600 yards.

We carrid out tests on the gong set at 300 and then 500 yards to select the load which shot the best.

The 6mmHot shot an amazing 2 inch 7 shot group at 500 yards and beat the 6 BR by around 1 1/2 inches at that distance.

So it looks like the 6mmHot running Berger 105 VLD's at 2990 fps will be the ticket.

004-2.jpg

Dylan also found a very handy load for his BR shooting 105 A max very nicely.

Dylan and I then went down to meet Andy for a nights foxing.

We met at Ians at 8.30 and had a cracking spin round for some foxes.

Dylan and myself accounted for 4 foxes and Andy skillfully called them in presenting cracking shots.

008-2.jpg

Cheers guys.

Too much fun ;)B)

We need to spend more time editing DVD's I think :o:D

Dave

Glad you guys enjoyed , it was five charlies , you have forgoten the last on Dylan shot on the way back from Ians,

the one over the hedge from the yard , which we didnt pick up as there where horses in the field and Ian didnt want to go in there, he picked it today.

Thats a cracking group there Dave , I think im gonna get me's one of those,

cheers Andy

Really enjoyed yesterday, thanks lads, that was a excellent group there Dave, makes me want an RPA even more :D , but I think my A-max BR load will do for now, I think it is going to play havoc with the local crow population this winter B)

The lamping session finished the day off nicely, thanks Andy, you sure called them charlies in nicely.

As for editing the dvd, we couldn't waste a nice night like last night on that, that will be for the rainy nights ;)

Cheers,

Jinks

Well done lads!!!! B)

So good to hear you had a cracking day out!!!! :D

All the best...............

RAY................................

Geez, that Hot is a real tackdriver Dave!!

Them varmints are sure in trouble.

cheers

Chris-NZ

Cheers Chris, yes I was mezmerised watching the rounds pound the same spot on the gong through the scope.

Your right the varmints have been in real trouble wuth this rifle this summer.

Hopefully the F class targets will find the same especially those small V bulls.

Cheers

Dave

Archived