Sennybridge "F" range.

Well after not getting to sleep until gone 1.30 i couldn't face getting up at 4.30 to go down senny, so Ive missed my chance to do the load development for the .338 and now I'm looking for a 100yd range were i can shoot without being a member just to do the tests.

Can anybody tell me were/if there is such a range in the north midlands/ south Yorkshire area.

Thanks,

Sean.

Well after not getting to sleep until gone 1.30 i couldn't face getting up at 4.30 to go down senny, so Ive missed my chance to do the load development for the .338 and now I'm looking for a 100yd range were i can shoot without being a member just to do the tests.

Can anybody tell me were/if there is such a range in the north midlands/ south Yorkshire area.

Thanks,

Sean.

Aww you missed a fab day. Only problem was that I decided I would need thermals being as it was up a welsh mountain and it turned out to be totally glorious.

Suggest that you speak to the .50 cal guys as .338 will have too much muzzel velocity for most ranges and these guys are normally happy to have guest although best to prearrange due to security on some MOD sites. Have to say that they were all most welcoming and helpful.

Bluebell

Its normally cold and drizzly when im down there as well so thanks bb thats made me even more sad i missed it. :rolleyes:

Im a ODRC member so i shoot with those boys every time i go i will be down on the 10th so i will get it sorted then.

Sean.

Thanks Gary, Is that a pay and play range?

If you are a non member £25 all day or until you run out of ammo.Closed Mondays and he books the 100yd range out now and then so always advisable to call first.Best place I know just to turn up with a bucket full of ammo to send downrange till you get fed up !

Gary

Archived