WHAT A ######' DAY. . . . . .

Guest Sprags

As some of you are well aware old Sprags had his Sat nav nicked last ###### week. Well it never rains but it pours. . . . . . .

This morning the Mother in Law rings me to tell that she has been burgled overnight, I head straight up there and find the brand new flat screen tv gone, all the dvd's that the mother in law keeps for herself and the grandkids are gone, they even took all the ####### food out of the freezer. They nicked her bag and purse which had over £200 in it, her mobile phone and all the keys. God only knows what else we will find gone in the next few days, you know how it is, you think you have accounted for everything and then you can't find something and the penny drops. . . . .

Anyway, the insurance company said at 10:50 that a locksmith would be in touch within 2 hours, at 15:00 nothing so I changed the ####### locks myself for her, not easy with out keys to enable the easy extraction of the barrel. . . . They will be hearing from me on Monday ####### morning. . .

I would just like to vent my anger and fustration at the deciduous trees that can rob a 70yr old defenceless widow and think that they are some some of hero, cos' no doubt tonight they will be bragging about their 'acheivement'.

keep them doors locked folks cos' the little druggy bastards are after their next score. . . . .

Regards,Sprags

Very saddened to hear this!!!

I just hope that your mother in law can get back on her feet again ( so to speak ) .. ;)

Family is a very important thing when horrible things happen like this , our thoughts are with you!!

All the best.............

RAY...................................................

Thievin' little.... Delete as appropriate!!!!! ;)

Sorry to hear it mate.

We were at a charity bash friday night and returned to find one of the Ratwife's mate's horse trailer pinched from a secure yard up a private lane........ gone for good! and she'd only had the thing two bloody weeks!!

Oh to be in the right place at the right time...... Just once!!

Aw mate thats dreadful and the insurance locksmith is just the icing on the cake ;)

Makes me want to live in the US where my mate sleeps with a .45 magnum on the pillow because without her glasses she knows shw would at least still wound any 'person' who broke in and would have plenty more shots to finish them off. Who needs the death penalty?

Sprags

Sorry to here of the troubles you have been having of late and i hope mum will not be upset for to long over this, but if there is anything good that can come from this then lets hope it justice that is well and truelly deserved. And who knows if they are druggies they might even OD and what a shame that would be eh !! ;):mad:

What comes around goes around and will eventually bite them in the ass.

Thoughts are with ya dude

CHEERS

CHRIS

Hell Pete your not much luck up there ,sorry to hear that mate,

My mums got broken into some years ago , my old man was away and I had nipped down the shops for her,

they were in and out without her knowing ,which was a good thing I supose,

The police who come round told me they had a good Idea who was doing it , 3 of them and they were all 17 at the time,

They couldnt tell me their names as its against the law, but I found out who it was in a couple of days ,

:mad:

They foundout it was the wrong house to break into believe me ;)

Hope they get whats comming

ATB Andy

Archived