Another Nite Out And About

nemasis243

Well last night my foxshooting buddy and myself went out for a spin round, we did one farm which we tend to shoot 3times a year and also a small holding belonging to a Vet,he's been having trouble with a fox taking some of his ducks and he asked us if we could see if we could sort the problem.

Anyhow started off at the first place and within 60yrds of going through the gate I was into a big dog fox followed by another 3 very soon after.

It was very surprising we didnt see one cub just the 4dogs and also a vixon which I shot as we returned back towards the farm.

The vixon was trotting across the field carrying a duck her mouth , Simon parked side on for me to shoot as I was shooting out of the window with the aid of my homemade door mounted shooting support.

I tried to call the vixon but she wouldnt stop and had a nice running shot at her of 150yrds,

We then moved to the Vets place ,as we drove down his lane I shot 2 ,one each side of the lane and then another which was in a field down by a marsh area ,

The guy come out and was real chuffed but never ever thought that he had that many foxes on his land.

So we ended up with 8 and had a great deal of fun,

it was great to have some dry weather so we could have a drive round for a change.

Picture_022.jpg

For some reason I cant get my pics up on photo bucket so I am gonna try and send them via email and get Dave to post them for me ,

CHeers Andy

Archived