bipod feet help

Hi, does anybody know where you can get some Harris bipod feet ( just the rubber bits ), hoping to fit them to my Parker Hale bipod legs as it has the flat round disc feet at the mo, which aren't much cop in the field, any advice/ suggestions appreciated, many thanks.

You can get rubber feet for the PH bipods. Try Graeme Clark at Sporting Services

Cornishman

Cheers Cornishman, i've got the old type with round feet not like the one's at Sporting Services, they are on a ball joint that is far too floppy, so my idea was to replace with Harris rubber feet that should fit with just a small hole needing drilling for the split pin. Thats the plan! Thanks for replying.

You're so right - I should have read more carefully.

How about the sort of rubber feet they put on walking sticks?

Cornishman

or rubber feet for metal sttol bottoms , i think you can buy them in B&Q

Zulu,

I had the same idea as yourself about changng the feet on one of those Rock River bipods which are, as you know, a copy of the Harris. I don't know if the PH 'pod is constructed in the same way but, I went ahead in my ignorance, and drifted the pin out of the foot. What I didn't know was that the spring which retracts the legs is also held by that pin. What a performance to get it back together!. I had to remove the leg from the 'pod and do the reassembly 'backwards' with bits of wire, pliers, three hands and all those words starting with "F". Pig of a job!!!!!. Wish I'd never bothered. I hope you don't run into the same trouble.

Peter

Archived