North Wales

Mossy-dog

Hi

Not been on here long so i thought i would introduce myself even though i have made a couple of posts

Im Dan and i moved up to North Wales for work last year.

Ive been involved in shooting since i was a kid (ripe old age of 24 now) and moved through catapaults, air rifles, shotguns, rifles like so many have!

Currently i have a Tikka 595 .22-250 for anything that comes along and a Sauer 202 .243 for the deer (along with the obligatory .22 brno)

Ive not been shooting rifles for all that long and havent really got into the sciences behind reloading etc although we do reload on a very basic level.

Back home we keep a small shoot and do the deer and pest management over a couple of estates which used to keep me quite busy

Is there anyone up here around Betws y Coed who knows where there is a range / has a range or better still someone who would like a lamp man / company going out as i used to be out every day back in Glos and dont get out at all round here.

Also have a cocker spaniel if anyone knows of any beating, dogging in etc that would be well appreciated

Dan

Archived