stuck in a contract with orange and effected by the price increas

Berger

you can get out of it and change without any charges as they have breached your contract

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:xbCRK...=clnk&gl=uk

works for me having just signed a new 18 month deal,ideal opertunity,going to look at o2 and get an I phone

you can get out of it and change without any charges as they have breached your contract

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache...&am...=clnk&gl=uk

works for me having just signed a new 18 month deal,ideal opertunity,going to look at o2 and get an I phone

Pete

can you check youre link

chester

Just rang orange, and they gave me all the excuses in Pete's link. anyway got put through to disconnections and they offered to double my minuets if i stayed. i said have you seen how many minuets i get? 2800 for £50 month. she said o i can not double that,so she offered me £10 a month off my contract. i said send me my pac code and make a note of the offer and i would see if any other mobile company could offer a better deal.

result

GREAT LINK PETE

worst case i get £10 a month off

:lol::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

just canceled mine,9 months into a 18 month contract at £35 a month,sold the original phone on ebay for £300,been using a work phone with the contract sim so basically had 9 months mobile for £35 :lol:

thanks for the link Pete

Just rang orange, and they gave me all the excuses in Pete's link. anyway got put through to disconnections and they offered to double my minuets if i stayed. i said have you seen how many minuets i get? 2800 for £50 month. she said o i can not double that,so she offered me £10 a month off my contract. i said send me my pac code and make a note of the offer and i would see if any other mobile company could offer a better deal.

result

GREAT LINK PETE

worst case i get £10 a month off

:lol::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I thought of you when I found the link with the amount of trouble we have both had with orange,i onto O2 in the morning,after seeing shootingbags and 20ppc i phone at the CLa I wamt one,the HTC touch i have is rank

I thought of you when I found the link with the amount of trouble we have both had with orange,i onto O2 in the morning,after seeing shootingbags and 20ppc i phone at the CLa I wamt one,the HTC touch i have is rank

Hi

my HTC touch HD has been fantastic.

i have Tom Tom 7 on there and exbal and get all my emails. battery life is OK,not great but you have a lot of things running,but it lasts all day.

i can play music wirelessly to my headphones wile out on my racer. and it plays films and god knows what else.

What has been the problems with yours? have you got tom tom on her yet?

email me if you have problems with it

ATB

Colin

Archived