Dogs for Deer

sorry mate, heads a bit fuzzy this morning.

He is only a pup in the first 2 but the 3rd one down he is about fully grown.

i have not got any picks of him to show you in his full glory, as he is a big dog. and will flatten you if he knocks in to you.

when he comes back from the trainer i will get some sorted. his coat is one of the best i have seen,very very glossy

ATB

Colin :P

Grand to see your dogs .grate pictures and videos been to scotland this weekend without my wireheard viszla its not the same without her the deer are not that easy to find without your dog are thay shes had a litter of pups iv been trying to up load my pictures of my old lab and my viszla its doing my nut in trying to upload my pics any HELP much appreciated. cheers all.

Grand to see your dogs .grate pictures and videos been to scotland this weekend without my wireheard viszla its not the same without her the deer are not that easy to find without your dog are thay shes had a litter of pups iv been trying to up load my pictures of my old lab and my viszla its doing my nut in trying to upload my pics any HELP much appreciated. cheers all.

Pull them off your comp using photo bucket (its free to join) then when they are on photo bucket copy the last (image tag) and then past the text on to your post.

leave a gap between each one you put up

ATB

Colin :P

Pull them off your comp using photo bucket (its free to join) then when they are on photo bucket copy the last (image tag) and then past the text on to your post.

leave a gap between each one you put up

ATB

Colin :lol:

cheers mate will try that..

Archived