Got the AR shooting!!!!

shrek

After my dilemma with the mod, i got that sorted and it braugh the grouping in very well, iv developed all my loads and tried different seating depths and the load i was using shot very well, then i would suddenly get a flyer! normally my last shot of a group??

But it would still be minute of fox out to 150 yards so it would do untill i had abit more time to play!

Had it out tonight to check the twist rate of the barrle with a cleaning rod, Just to confirm what the fella in the gunshop had told me, and it was as he said a 1-9!

Suddenly i noticed abit ot the olive drad duracot finish has been rubbed of of the picatinny rail where the mounts attatched

BINGO!!!

Normally a simple and very easily overlooked problem :wacko: , (or its just im a silly b*****d) so i tighetned em up, after moving the whole scope forward a knotch as id mounted it to close and loaded 3 rounds quickly and shot it before another rain storm came

This is what i got

PIC00921.jpg

Fox's beware, just need to chrono it and then try stretchin it legs! :wacko:

My god, the boys left a pound lying around, quick Ratty, pick it up :D:D:wacko::wacko::D

Nice group that, well done.

Do you have one of those Giselle (probably wrongly spelt) triggers?, they are very sweet indeed.

A

Alycidon,

Its fitted with a 2 stage anronld jewel trigger, very crisp indeed

Ronin, yup just back on line from a week away (playin with new toy)..... you beat me to it this time :D was thinkin' the very same till l saw your post.....

lt's a bloody wonder it's not a 1000ydds of wire by now, if another one of his kind knew he'd got it.....

Archived