Back from the CLA

gareth

Well, I've just got back from the game fair and have had a very enjoyable few days there. As ever a great mix of things to do and see and people to talk to, had a good natter with Bruce Potts (I am not worthy!), met Kaleiderscope of Jaeger and his very nice rifles. Had a resuppply at Norman Clarke who had some Federal Match primers (wohoo!), got a PES muzzle mount moderator for my .204 project and a few back copies of Varmint Hunter from JMS.

What really made it for me as well was meeting my mum and dad there and enjoying the fair with them. It's just a shame that 3 days at work never pass as quickly as this! Roll on 2010, ATB, Gareth.

Shame i couldnt make it down as i had planned, me an my mates were goin to get a team goin at the clays, but typically somthing came up!

Good to hear it was an enjoyable 3 days, and i will hope to get down to next years event!

Roll on the midland, where i will no doubt end up spending far to many pennies as usual :P

I hardly got chance to look around as I was far too busy on our stand and other tasks

thou I moan about the dumb questions you always get asked it was good and it was very hard to get out of bed for normal work this morning

managed to break the speed shoot time, no sorry smash the sheeite out of it again and all things considered I didnt do too bad at the arena demo shoot either

couldnt believe the price of primers though, all I could find of br2's is 500 and they cost me £25,,,,,,prices sure have gone up

The numbers were visibly lower than previous years so it'll be interesting to see what the official CLA count is :wacko:

It seems that the costs involved of having a day at the CLA has put a lot of folks off this year and to be honest with what it costs the traders to attend most can't afford to offer the bargains that we all came to expect at a game fair :wacko:

We were busy in fits and spurts and it all came good in the end :D

Archived