How to shoot beyond beleif 2

1967spud

I have just been speaking to Aaron via Email from "Best of the west" about some up coming projects, i happen to ask him about when the next "how to shoot" dvd was due for release, this is what he said.

"There is not going to be one. We've decided to break down several techniques in detail and release as a series. The first is Wind Compensation due out in September."

I have just been speaking to Aaron via Email from "Best of the west" about some up coming projects, i happen to ask him about when the next "how to shoot" dvd was due for release, this is what he said.

"There is not going to be one. We've decided to break down several techniques in detail and release as a series. The first is Wind Compensation due out in September."

mmmmmm, oh well, never mind.

What about the bit in the dvd where he says he dosen't shoot much because he's sat at a desk!!!! Then he's out shooting Deer at 500 yards...........

mmmmmm, oh well, never mind.

What about the bit in the dvd where he says he dosen't shoot much because he's sat at a desk!!!! Then he's out shooting Deer at 500 yards...........

all they want kyp is to make a 3 hour dvd in to 5 dvd set and make more money out off it.

If I'm on the right videos.....

Having watched a few of the shooting beyond belief videos I thought the content was very good and reasonably well presented.

However, the editing could have been better as in one video the presenter kept glancing, presumably at a clock, to ensure they were still on time. Stretched out and stalling for time came to mind so maybe spud is correct :unsure: .

Nemasis take note for your future creations, If they had condensed the series not extended it IMHO it would be better for it.

Archived