A meet up with Jinks!!!

varminter

Yesterday evening Jinks came over to Daves for meet up with Dave / Andy and myself!!!

Was great to finally meet him at last and to go out for some varminting out by the cliffs!!!!

We had a good old chat while we was waiting for some varmints to show , managed a few shots on bunnies and had a good old p**take too!!! :wacko::lol:

Jinks it was great to meet you :D and Dave and Andy thanks for the good laugh and spetacular views!!! :)

001-4.jpg

All the best...............

RAY.............................

I never knew I was so photogenic :o:lol:

It was great to meet up like that and I must say ,like minded guys having a whale of a time.

Cheers Ray but I think you should pay more attention to you foreign Language studies , look where it got me last nite ,

That Polish girl was putty in my hands :wacko::D:)

Its a good just she worked in a chip shop , " As when women usually ask do i want a large portion " the answer is usually "bring it on baby " :lol::lol::lol:

Jinks it was great to see you again Buddy we will be up soon for some fun ;)

Dave thanks again for the invite its always a pleasure to meet up with you , we have 2000acres being cut in the next week or two and theres loads of charlies on that ground as we havent touched it ,so get loading ;)

All the best Andy :D

It was great to meet up Dylan and looking forward to the return visit.

Dave thanks again for the invite its always a pleasure to meet up with you , we have 2000acres being cut in the next week or two and theres loads of charlies on that ground as we havent touched it ,so get loading :D

All the best Andy ;)

Cheers Andy will be on the case when Ray leaves and load up a pile of .22/250AI :):o

Just taking Ray and his tape worm out for an eat as much as you like curry buffet.

It could well be flushed out later :lol: if not blown out :lol::lol:

I've put the toilet paper in the fridge in case :wacko: and got my ear muffs at the ready ;):lol:

Cheers

Dave

It was great to meet up Dylan and looking forward to the return visit.

Cheers Andy will be on the case when Ray leaves and load up a pile of .22/250AI :D;)

Just taking Ray and his tape worm out for an eat as much as you like curry buffet.

It could well be flushed out later :) if not blown out :lol::lol:

I've put the toilet paper in the fridge in case :wacko: and got my ear muffs at the ready :lol::lol:

Cheers

Dave

will it register on a giger counter

:lol::D Dave do you think thats a wise move taking him for curry?? :)

He will be like a time bomb that could go off any moment :lol::lol:

Dont let him shoot anything big and nastey ,he mite follow through from the shot and the recoil :wacko::lol:;)

If it dont register on a gieger counter its sure to register on

a seismic meter....

308Panther

lol me bad

GAS GAS GAS

The Toyminator has spoken, the tape worms broken :lol:

Sh8t a Daihatsu Sportrak is a small place to be with something that smells that bad.

If I make it back i'll post later.

Cheers

Dave

I must say a big thankyou to Dave, Ray & Andy for a very enjoyable evening. Had a great time with good company and lovely scenery. I think I made a good contribution to the 'bloopers' section of the dvd!!!!!

I have had a 'sneak preview' of some of the footage for the dvd and I dont think anyone is going to be dissapointed, and it is being edited on my other pc as we speak (the hits sure do look impressive in 'slo-mo')

Thanks again,

cheers

Jinks

P.S that PPC of yours Ray ain't too bad either............... :lol:

I must say a big thankyou to Dave, Ray & Andy for a very enjoyable evening. Had a great time with good company and lovely scenery. I think I made a good contribution to the 'bloopers' section of the dvd!!!!!

I have had a 'sneak preview' of some of the footage for the dvd and I dont think anyone is going to be dissapointed, and it is being edited on my other pc as we speak (the hits sure do look impressive in 'slo-mo')

Thanks again,

cheers

Jinks

P.S that PPC of yours Ray ain't too bad either............... :unsure:

Thanks Jinks!!!!! :D

Was great to meet up with you and as for bloopers - well it was good fun and we had a good laugh too with plenty of mickey taking!!

Hopefully meet up again sometime in the near future!!! :):D

All the best.......................................

RAY................ :D

001-4.jpg

Wanted dead or alive for rabbit destruction and curry induced air pollution. No reward, these men are considered armed and dangerous, approach with caution but not from behind.

Wanted dead or alive for rabbit destruction and curry induced air pollution. No reward, these men are considered armed and dangerous, approach with caution but not from behind.

Very good Mark!!!!!! :unsure::):D:D:D:D

All the best.....................

RAY..................

Archived