HAY FEVER

Guest Sprags

Guest Sprags

I am suffering terribly with hayfever at present, the tablets I am taking are doing feckall.

Does anyone know of any old remedies that actually work?

Thanks,Sprags

I have a woman who comes and gives me a massage every two weeks for my back problem,

Anyhow she is into herbal remodies

Right your gonna have to buy some oils from a health store,

Peppermint tea tree and grapeseed oil. 2drops of PTT oil to 10ml grapeseed ,

Mix together and rub inbetween your toes and into your feet well,

Then your gonna have a lot of sneezing and your nose is gonna run like a tap , but it will be worth it .

I have seen a good friend of mine who has had all the anti histamean stuff and jabs from the Doctor, no good at all .

She tried this and what a huge difference,

Hope it gets you sorted there buddy.

All the best Andy :D

Sprags,

I suffered this miserable **** for years, then a couple of years ago I moved to Kent and changed doctors, I went for my usual prescription of useless tablets and the doc suggested I tried a Kenalog injection. I'm not kidding its the best thing I ever did, no more suffering it works a treat. Doctors don't like giving it though because it is steroid based and apparently quite expensive. I have one injection in May and its lasts me all year.

Cheers

Neil

I just go for the old pills from boots, though i have been told Lidl have soo cheep ones in.

All the best,

Jay.

What tablets are you using at the moment?

I have used generic Clarytin (10mg Loratadine) for years with great success. This year they just do nothng for me so I have switched to Cetirizine (10mg) and lo and behold normality is restored.

Switch your tablets or try one of the above and see how you get on

Both can be purchased over the counter at about £5 for 30 tablets

Mark

Guest Sprags

I have tried Clarytin with no effect and now I use benadryl, but that hasn't stopped it either.

Thanks for the info fella's, it is appreciated!

Regards,Sprags

Sprags,

I suffered this miserable **** for years, then a couple of years ago I moved to Kent and changed doctors, I went for my usual prescription of useless tablets and the doc suggested I tried a Kenalog injection. I'm not kidding its the best thing I ever did, no more suffering it works a treat. Doctors don't like giving it though because it is steroid based and apparently quite expensive. I have one injection in May and its lasts me all year.

Cheers

Neil

i have used this as well mate, but stopped it as it causes brittle bones..... ;)

i now use clarityn tablets and flixonase together for one week at the onset, then flixonase only every day, but on the bad days i still get the sore itchy eyes and the odd runny nose..

i'd be intrested to hear how the grape seed stuff does........?

Apparently eating locally manufactured honey is an alternative remedy to tablets. I've not tried it but it sort of makes sense that you're eating pollen that's causing the problem and maybe building up an immunity.

Archived