Shell holder for .300 Norma

According to all the lists I have read (RCBS & Redding) .300 Norma Magnum cases use the same shell holder as .338 Lap Mag. 

They DON'T!!!!  I have .338 Lap Mag SHell holders and my brand new .300 Norma Magnum Lapua cases won't go in. 🤬 I'm still waiting for the Aged William to post my variation, but thought I'd knock up some gentle loads to run in my spanky new barrel when the paper work finally descends at Chez Ferrand..

I literally have no idea what to buy!

Anyone on here know?

19 minutes ago, Ralpharama said:

According to all the lists I have read (RCBS & Redding) .300 Norma Magnum cases use the same shell holder as .338 Lap Mag. 

They DON'T!!!!  I have .338 Lap Mag SHell holders and my brand new .300 Norma Magnum Lapua cases won't go in. 🤬 I'm still waiting for the Aged William to post my variation, but thought I'd knock up some gentle loads to run in my spanky new barrel when the paper work finally descends at Chez Ferrand..

I literally have no idea what to buy!

Anyone on here know?

the parent case is the 416 Rigby so one would expect the same size.  How exactly won't the case fit - is it too wide at the rim, too wide at the extraction groove, too thick a base ?

I had a similar issue with an old 7mm Mauser case not fitting the recommended shell holder - a tiny application of a Dremel grinder and William's your Mum's brother.