went to the doctors today..........

Guest martin

Guest martin

I went to see my doctor today about the tick on my Ging gang goolies,but,he was unavailable,so,I had to see the young woman doctor.............you couldn't make it up could you,anyway,she had a good look,and,said that the latest advice that she has is that if the tick is small ie. not been on the body very long that it is best to leave it for a few dyas to see what happens,and,if there are any symptoms then to start the antibiotics,and,that would be a 3 or 4 week course.I am hopefull that everything will go ok,but,I will keep you posted..............Martin.

Maybe she just wanted to look at your todger more than once :blush: I would keep an eye on her not the tick :lol:

Guest martin

She said the head would work itself to the surface and then fall out,and,I don't mind how often she wants to look at it....lol

regards.....Martin

Guest martin
I think she is talking Ballocks if you pardon the pun!! Aparently if you get them off within 24hrs you reduce the likelyhood of limes massively.

Dave

Sorry Dave,it maybe the way I wrote it,but,that is about what she said.She said if it was small it obviously hadn't been on very long,so,it should be ok.............Martin.

Archived