Tough decision but life has changed in the last year and I’ve had to admit that I’m just not going to be able to put the time into being able to compete in PRL / 22 at least for the next couple of years. 

May accept PX for A decent ffp mil/mil scope

Please note that the price do not include the scope and mounts 

far more accurate than I 

IMG_7115.thumb.jpeg.bf83529ebd4134b1a960ae7ea39e522f.jpeg

(yellow bits are 3d printed thumb rests which are just held on with double sided tape) 

6mm GT 

I decided on this last summer after doing a lot of research on which 6mm and I have to say it hasn’t disappointed. The barrelled action was finally built by Alan at GTAC earlier this year after getting all the bits imported (slowly!)

I’ve settled on running the 109s over ramshot hunter at 2800fps but if you can get your hands on Varget then this is the powder it was built for. Good speeds, good barrel life and the feeding seems to be great from the AI mags which were recommended.

This has had 202 rounds down it so the brass is twice fired, except for the two cases I had to send to proof which are twice fired. I had ordered 500 but only 100 got imported (legally I hasten to add!) 

You can get alpha brass from brownells (and possibly C2) BUT Lapua are producing brass later this year and I have two boxes already on order with my RFD (I am sure they would be happy to honour this order for the new owner but this would be at cost when it comes in) 

The balance is just in front of the barricade stop, it needs about 1lb on the stock to balance it perfectly. 

Includes 2400 hornady 109s as well as the reamer to get more barrels made, should keep you in business for a while! (Not for sale separately) 

Zermatt Origin 

Brux 26” 1:7 heavy profile cut 5/8x24 

MDT ACC premier chassis

Timney Calvin elite trigger

Tier one spitfire muzzle brake

2x AI 10 round metal mags

100x brass 

2300x Hornady 109 Eldm (bulk pack) 

Forster Bench Rest Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 

L.E. Wilson Bushing Type Full Length Sizer Die and bushing 

JGS 6mm GT Reamer and Go-Gauge (so you can get new barrels made up the same)

As above £4250
Or £5000 with 2400x Hornady 109 Eldm (bulk pack)

IMG_7264.thumb.jpeg.6bf1e6db0e9323c19f124bd370612aa9.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Paul-n said:

Hi I’m interested in this 

can I have a contact number please

Be careful with this seller . first post  they have made ! 

iv had similar and there's been other odd things happen this last few days on here .. good luck with a genuine sale though.

4 hours ago, sandtrap said:

Be careful with this seller . first post  they have made ! 

iv had similar and there's been other odd things happen this last few days on here .. good luck with a genuine sale though.

I assume you mean buyer!! 
But yes, I am a stickler for safety so will be careful, just ask @Harley who was a first time poster when he bought my P90 and ended up being a top chap 👍

30 minutes ago, Adamdavi3s said:

But yes, I am a stickler for safety so will be careful, just ask @Harley who was a first time poster when he bought my P90 and ended up being a top chap 👍

Yes exactly  BUYER i meant to write sorry but i guess you know exactly what i meant .  

15 minutes ago, sandtrap said:

Yes exactly  BUYER i meant to write sorry but i guess you know exactly what i meant .  

Indeed and the heads up is welcomed, more than a few been messed around on here of late 

• Adamdavi3s changed the title to Custom 6mmGT PRL rifle
On 7/28/2024 at 10:28 AM, Paul-n said:

Hi I’m interested in this 

can I have a contact number please

On 7/28/2024 at 4:06 PM, Adamdavi3s said:

I assure you I’m harmless 

only joined this group as in search for a PRS rifle I stumbled across this post 

is there a private message option so I can forward my details? 

not very familiar with these forums? 

4 minutes ago, Paul-n said:

Still interested if I can get your contact details or if you would like to contact me? 

Hi Paul,  I dropped you a message, did it show up? 
on the mobile I get a little icon top right which shows my messages under the menu 👍