Three rifles up for grabs,

Ruger 10/22 carbine, 3 standard ruger mags, 3x9 nikko sterling scope Parker Hale silencer, well used but lots of life in it, still shoots great groups £140

Ruger No.3 223 Rem Carbine, 22" barrel. 3x9 Redfield Widefield scope on original Ruger blocks and Mounts, set of Lee dies and about 400 barnes varmint grenades 50/50 36 grain and 50 grain, I'll throw in all the used brass some of which is reloaded and some odd factory rounds if you have space on your ticket. Some marks on the stock but still a nice clean gun. £300

Winchester mod 94 30/30 carbine fitted with weaver side mount base, mount and a cheapo chinese 1x4 scope, comes with several spares including a new lifter, a hammer with stirrup, a used link, several new screws and a lifter spring. Very smooth and reliable. Two sets of Lee dies, 100 hornady 160 grn  Ftx bullets, 50 odd Sierra 150 grn FP bullets several hundred brass some new some fired and currently a 100+ factory loads inc 170 grain federal and 160 grn hornady leverevolution. Breaks my heart to sell this but I'm not getting younger. It's a 1958 model btw. TBH I've mostly shot cast boolits through it, great fun and cheaper than the factory stuff. Buyer also opts to have any unused reloaded shells, mostly with cast boolits and rl7 but a handful with sierra 150 grn fps. If you have space on your ticket.

All for £700.

I won't bs about the size of groups, they are better than I am at shooting!

I won't split things and any RFD costs will be for the buyer.

ruger no 3.jpg

#3 july 23.jpg

94 scope.jpg

win.jpg

Forgot to list but it comes with a buckhorn rear sight with non standard elevator, somewhere along the way I've misplaced the original button ended one.

If wanted I can also swap the sight mount and scope for a williams receiver mounted peep sight and knock £25 off the price.

buckhornsight.thumb.jpg.72d299fe0058746d77ec94975c19b28c.jpg