Pulsar Merger NXP50 Duo Users

bbob

• bbob changed the title to Pulsar Merger NXP50 Duo Users

If their similar to the Raptors then they will do everything well but not at it's best ... I looked into the Raptors as i wanted to use NV to confirm at distance and the mag was too high for thermal spotting , the mag was too low for it's NV and what use is 3.5x for bino's ?

I ended up sticking with the Accolades and going back to a PVS-14 with 3x lens . I know it's not what you asked for but at least it may help you if the spec is similar .

OSOK

Hi I had the xp merger for less than a year as a full time guide on sika and fox controller I wish I had kept my accolades by far a better option imo I had them back twice for issues turning off on there own and freezing I have sold them . I can’t  see the merger duo being much better other than not carrying a set of binos with you for daytime stalking also I would be interested in a set of accolade 2 pros any one have I know a set somewhere in Uk 

👍 appreciate your input on this I have used the Xp thermal monocular units in the pulsar range so known the quality performance of those units

Was just interested to know how the binocular style compared with the integrated NV in one unit no retailers locally to get hands on unfortunately