Lee Production Pot IV & Lee .44 special carbide 3 die set - both now sold.

Lee Production pot IV.

Original box. 

This is not mine, it is being sold for a friend who has passed away. I find the reloading process complicated enough without the added process of making the heads as well!

But, I can vouch that the pot heats up and melts lead because I've tried it.

I can also add that the release lever seals and does not drip out molten lead through the nozzle until the lever is lifted. However, I've not measured the temperature of the lead in relation to various positions of the thermostat. 

I don't think the pot was used for some time before I was asked to move it on and subsequently tested it before putting it on here.

Looking into the pot there are no cracks. A little rusty on the surface but I'm sure that oxidization will clear once it starts to be used once again.   

£50 + postage SOLD

Lee 44 Special or 44 Magnum  3 Die set; Resizing/de-capping Die, Expander/powder thru die, seating/crimping die

Shell holder & scoop  

£35 + postage  SOLD

Lee pot 1.jpg

Lee pot 2.jpg

Lee pot 3.jpg

Lee 44 spl.jpg

IMG_20240218_105111.jpg

IMG_20240218_105131.jpg

Hi Mike. 
im at diggle on Thursday. Are the die still for sale if they are I will take them off your hands. 
cheers 

paul

1 hour ago, Mike C said:

Hoping to 😃,but depends on work load 🤔. I'll let you know

Ok. 👍🏻 

• Mike C changed the title to Lee Production Pot IV. Lee .44 special carbide 3 die set now sold.
  • Mike C changed the title to Lee Production Pot IV & Lee .44 special carbide 3 die set - both now sold.