• Assembled by Norman Clark the rifle is built around a Sako 75 (Chrome-Moly) action, bedded into a McMillan (Sako Varmint) fibreglass stock and has a heavy, 24" stainless Krieger Match barrel
  • The rifle has been carefully maintained and the 'mechanical' condition is excellent; there are a few minor cosmetic blemishes
  • Round count is less than 500; twist is 1:11
  • I found two accuracy nodes with Sierra 180gr GameKings. The first at around 2,950 ft/s the second at 2,800 ft/s, which is the one I have used. Both deliver 1/4min of angle accuracy
  • Sale includes the Apel (windage adjustable) 30mm mounts, a proofed Jet-Z (30 cal Compact) moderator and a thread protector
  • The purchaser is welcome to 2 batches of c. 50 cases of part-used Norma brass, including 20 loaded rounds, and c.110 Sierra 180 gr GameKing heads
  • The Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x56 scope is not included in the sale (nor is the bipod) but may be available at a fair price to the purchaser
  • Also available by separate negotiation is a Redding Type-S F/L Bushing die & a Redding Competition seating die in the calibre
  • My best estimate is that the rifle would cost over £5,000 to build now so £1,000 would seem extremely good value
  • The rifle is advertised for sale elsewhere
  • Please 'Message' me with any questions

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

Pic 6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...