MagnetoSpeed Sporter - SOLD

MagnetoSpeed Sporter. Full working order. 

The main complaint about the Sporter is the small screen, but if you buy the extra lead (about thirty quid or less from memory) then it will connect to a phone or in my case an iPad using the excellent free downloadable app. I’m keeping my lead to use with my V3. It has less mounting options than the V3, but I did a shed load of load development with it before I came upon a used V3 I could afford 🤣

£120 including next working day delivery with DPD or a ton in folding if collected from just south of Bristol.

IMG_5715.jpeg

Hi, does it work inside? I can't get a decent reading on a Caldwell chrono indoors.

Cheers

3 hours ago, Ralpharama said:

MagnetoSpeed Sporter. Full working order. 

The main complaint about the Sporter is the small screen, but if you buy the extra lead (about thirty quid or less from memory) then it will connect to a phone or in my case an iPad using the excellent free downloadable app. I’m keeping my lead to use with my V3. It has less mounting options than the V3, but I did a shed load of load development with it before I came upon a used V3 I could afford 🤣

£120 including next working day delivery with DPD or a ton in folding if collected from just south of Bristol.

IMG_5715.jpeg

One just straps it to the barrel with the reader about quarter of an inch below the bullet path and connect it to the little box. A few button presses and then fire. The speed of the bullet is then recorded. With a string of rounds it will calculate Standard Deviation, Maximum spread and average speed. A lot of Chronographs behave badly indoors, particularly in tunnels. My club bought a LabRadar but it will very rarely work in the tunnel range! 
the MagnetoSpeed has been no problem in tunnels etc

• Ralpharama changed the title to MagnetoSpeed Sporter - SOLD