TAC 20 brass

Sakoboomstick

does any body know how much brass is from reloading solutions?

for the lapua/Dakota tac 20 brass?

not sure about reloading solutions but midway list it at £48 for 100

atb Paul

I have actually made it by sizing a .223 case in a .20 TAC full length size die, then fireforming in my chamber.

Out of choice I use the Dakota brass,the .223 reforming was done as an experiment and is handy now as I use it whilst foxing at night, not so painful if you loose one in the long grass.

Cheers

Dave

I have actually made it by sizing a .223 case in a .20 TAC full length size die, then fireforming in my chamber.

Out of choice I use the Dakota brass,the .223 reforming was done as an experiment and is handy now as I use it whilst foxing at night, not so painful if you loose one in the long grass.

Cheers

Dave

I got TAC 20 brass from Reloading Solution last week.

There were at least another 200 there when I last called in.

You better hurry up.

For what you guys get (IMHO) raped for on braass in the UK, I'd think a Redding form die would be well worth the cost. Start with good .223 brass, and you'll end up with just as good cases as teh Dakota stuff. I've never seen a different from purpose built vs. formed Tac 20 brass.

JMCTW...

For what you guys get (IMHO) raped for on braass in the UK, I'd think a Redding form die would be well worth the cost. Start with good .223 brass, and you'll end up with just as good cases as teh Dakota stuff. I've never seen a different from purpose built vs. formed Tac 20 brass.

JMCTW...

WE get raped for everything over here, when we go to the Us on holiday we cannot believe the value you guys get for everything. Our government takes about 23% in tax and duty before the UK retailer has a go.

I have the ejectors taken out of my bolts to prevent brass loss, yes its a tad slower to fish a fired round out but speed is rarely is issue in a fox gun., I got 4 rounds off in under a minute one night. Its either missed and gone or dead. There is just to much work in my cases to loose them.

A

WE get raped for everything over here, when we go to the Us on holiday we cannot believe the value you guys get for everything. Our government takes about 23% in tax and duty before the UK retailer has a go.

I have the ejectors taken out of my bolts to prevent brass loss, yes its a tad slower to fish a fired round out but speed is rarely is issue in a fox gun., I got 4 rounds off in under a minute one night. Its either missed and gone or dead. There is just to much work in my cases to loose them.

A

Went to Taiwan on business a few years ago and was taken to a wholesaler for computer parts, screens and memory talking about rape ..........

Have a guess how much are the components in your laptop or computer. I bet you will feel sick once you know the real cost.

When I see The apprentice reminds me of Alan Sugar making thoses millions years ago on 'Amstrad machine" which in effect cost nothing more than 10 pounds landed now that is raped

Archived