'As New' Vortex Golden Eagle 15-60x52 SCR MOA - £1,000

I purchased this Vortex Golden Eagle 15-60x52 scope with a view to using it in F-Class, but nowadays I find that I prefer shooting with a humble FFP Vortex Venom. I know that ultra-fine reticles in the SFP, like that found on this scope, offer an advantage in F-Class – but I just feel more at home behind a FFP reticle.

I believe these scopes are VERY popular on the F-Class scene due to their high magnification, fully apochromatically corrected optics and light weight. Certainly ‘F-Class John’ rates the Golden Eagle very highly. At my local club, the shooter who has won the GA for the last few years on the trot uses a Golden Eagle.

It’s in perfect ‘as new’ condition, with no marks whatsoever on the tube, body, turrets or glass.

The scope has the SCR reticle in the SFP, which is very fine and results in minimal target coverage. The turrets are 1/8MOA and it comes with an alternative windage turret which allows you to count ‘both ways’.

It comes in the original box with all the original paperwork and accessories: sunshade; alternative windage turret; ASR (Aperture Stop Ring) which extends depth of field so that you can more easily see the mirage running; and front and rear metal screw-in lens protectors. And of course you have the added peace of mind of the Vortex VIP Warranty.

£1,000 delivered to your door (Mainland UK only). Payment via bank transfer please.

Please don’t embarrass yourself by making a silly offer – anybody with half a brain knows that this scope is a steal at the asking price!
These scopes are £1,900 new now, and this scope is genuinely ‘as new’.