Gunroom clearout, powered, bullets, Hera side charger, scopes

All sorts of crap having a tidy up after selling some rifles 

items will be listed elsewhere 

Hera side charger for AR15, allows you to convert a standard straight pull to side charger without gun smithing / removing the dust cover / forward assist etc £135 posted 

159 primed blackout brass (and some fired) these were pulled. Obviously collection only from devon. Will include the plastic boxes £25 SOLD

H110 powder 2.9 tubs full collection from devon only £100

Sierra 220gr 2180 .308 approx 370 £150 postage at cost

Sierra 55gr 1390  .223 approx 275 £65 postage at cost SOLD

Sierra 77gr 9377T  .223 approx 60 £25 postage at cost

AR 15 rest bags cadwell dead shot combo, also useful for other rifles £40 postage at cost 

Area419 12” arca lock rail, new in bag £110 posted 

MilTec rucksack used as a range bag for years but now have a different one £25 posted 

Falcon S8i 1-8x SOLD

This was on my AR15 now sold (I have two others of these on other rifles, they’re superb).
Boxed with front lens cap and I will also include the reach forward one piece mount I used with it

This one might have a small mark on the rear element towards the edge, it might just be dust but I am loath to clean it as it has no
impact on use at all! 
£200 SOLD 

SOLD Weaver Super Slam 2-10x 

Superb Japanese glass 
Fixed parallax, I’ve not tested properly but I think it’s at 30-50y on full mag. On 2x you can see clearly much closer.
Boxed with sunshade and I will also include a set of low tactical mounts which are 30mm with 1” reducer shims. 

I bought this new years ago, it was originally on my AR15 which didn’t have much use and was then on my .300BLK which also didn’t have much use and both now sold. 
£200 SOLD

IMG_5746.jpeg

IMG_5747.jpeg

IMG_5748.jpeg

IMG_5749.jpeg

IMG_4599.jpeg

IMG_5756.jpeg

IMG_5760.jpeg

IMG_5761.jpeg

IMG_5759.jpeg

IMG_5764.jpeg

IMG_5765.jpeg

IMG_5766.jpeg

• Adamdavi3s changed the title to Gunroom clearout, powered, bullets, Hera side charger, scopes
1 hour ago, Stortford said:

Would the rucksack fit an a4 ring binder folder in it? 

It would yes, I used to keep two thinner a4 binders in it in the main pocket, one for range stuff and one rammed full of targets. Loads of room in the other pockets for other stuff on top of that. 

• 3 weeks later...