Just give up !!

cant be leave the bugger stood so long ;) ;) ;)

Sounded like he was using a cannon too!!!!

All the best .............

RAY................ :D :D

You would have thought that the camera man would have called either of the first two shots 15inches left. Mind the second was high as well and not by a touch either.

No wonder they use big calibers over there, makes you realise how important the iron stag is over here.

A

Guest 308Panther

Most of us are happy w/ .243,.270,30-30,308 or 30-06...

That one did sound pretty healthy....

There are plenty of .300win mag shooters that are convinced that its

Knockdown Power takes a predence over Shot Placement...

Amazing to notice the camera didnt move....and the guy has time for 3 shots

and still cant hit it...

Wich leads me to think the guy was alone on his stand and the camera was on a stool

or rest of some type....To bad the guy didnt use the same amount of thought for his rifle.

If he had...the results may have been very differant.

308Panther

That clip reminds me of a guy who I introduced to stalking some years ago, at first he came out with me and other people accompanied, any way the big day came when he started to stalk on his own. At the time one of my rifles only held 3 in the mag’ so although my other rifles would hold 5 I only used to load 3 so there was never any chance of a mistake, therefore this bloke only loaded 3 into his new rifle, that was the same make as mine.

Any way it was not long after the had started stalking solo when he came upon a doe and yearling he had a shot at the mature doe but she ran, he then had 2 shots at the yearly but it just stud there rising it’s hoof to give him the finger, :P:D:P with the said bloke left with a empty gun.

I was asked to come with my dog to follow up but no paint or pins could be found and even though I hunted my dog on the trails that the deer left by no deer could be found. :lol:

The newbie had to admit that he had missed three times.

A couple of weeks latter the said bloke and a few shooting friends we having a pint and talking shooting and stalking it was mentioned that his rifle held 5 round, he then went quite, after a while he said it is your fault that I missed if I had had 5 bullets loaded I could of shot that doe. :o

Well we fell about laughing, if you couldn’t kill it with 3 what makes you think you could of killed it with 5, this lead to much piss taking out of him and suggestions that he should get a Chain gun as in the film “Predator”. :D;):P

I have to say he is a bit better now he has some more experience.

B-b

Guest 308Panther
Makes me look a crack shot!!!! LOL

But hey I think the deer had the last laugh!!!

deers revenge

Nutty...I dont think you could miss by that many times if ya wanted too,unless ya were blindfolded and lookin the wrong way...usin a mirror and had the rifle over your shoulder like a trick shooter.

Yeah...I checked that one out and sent it off to a few friends... :lol:

Also check out the Battle bettween the Bucks vid too....That is Awesome stuff....They got locked for a long time....I actually thought one was gonna break the others neck...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyOR-YsfBtg...ated&search=

308Panther

Archived