I wasnt going to go out early this morning as Ive been up early twice this week and wanted a lie in. But at 2.30 am I awoke with a pain in my stomach and had to run to the toilet with the runs . As I peered out of the window it looked like being quite a nice morning so as I was already up I decided to go for a wander.

I arrived on my ground at 4.45 and once again skirted the boundary. I saw a couple of does in the most likely spot but not the buck I was looking for.

I headed back to the car thinking that I had drawn a blank but as I approached the motor I noticed a spiker coming up the hedgerow towards my car. I dropped on the spot , got set up on the bipod and duly dropped this young lad with a shot to the base of the neck.

If you look at the gate in the background that is where my car was parked , some drag EH :tongue2:

spiker002.jpg

T :lol: M :lol: F :lol::D

Your at it again you jammy bugger :lol:

Whats this "I peered through the windon this morning rubbish" :lol:

IT just so happened that your gun was in the case and every thing was ready to go, just in case more like it :D been there :lol::lol::lol:

My favorite was I am just taking the dog for a walk love :lol: .

She clicked on after a couple of months when she realised we didnt have a dog :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice going MArk :lol:

Archived