Trip to Wiltshire............

After writing this post and the PC crashing and losing it I have decided to keep it short and sweet.

Last weekend I travelled down to Wiltshire to meet up with Foxdropper and also to meet Martin, who is a real nice guy , very friendly and a pleasure to be out with.

Anyway I had a couple of bucks after a couple of great stalks :)

calne007.jpg

I also managed to bag a few foxes as well :)

calne003.jpg

calne009.jpg

calne011.jpg

A nice trip away , thanks lads for having me :clapper:

Guest martin

You were more than welcome mate,I'm glad you enjoyed yourself,here are a couple of pics I took while you were over here..............

spot the foxhunter.....

DSC_0004-2.jpg

A view of a bit of my 'Muntjac City'.........

DSC_0013-8.jpg

DSC_0016-3.jpg

And,to show the devastation of the .22/250cal........

nice shooting mate (martin you may want to remove the last picture, before mods get on to you)

Excellent, you obviously had a great trip. Well done :) Whatever you were using on those foxes really worked.

Atb, ft

PS, I think a bit of warning for the squeamish might be a good thing, perhaps a "Grapic" in the title?

Guest Scotland Rifles

i know just how nice it is to shoot in wiltshire ( i live here )

are you using 55 v max. by any chance.

bob.

Nice going Mark ,you been having to much fun again, see that 22/250 if doing the job :lol:

I appreciate that the picture is a little graphic Huntsman ,but there a lot of people out there who are starting to use Centre Fire Rifles who are not completely aware of what they have in their hands, sometimes showing something like this will help open the uneducated newbee's eyes and make them think twice , I know since the indroduction of Sound moderators there are certain folk who use C/F rifles like air rifles , as there is no big recoil no big noise,so it gives them a false sence of security.

Anyway thats my thoughts on it but I may be wrong.

Good huning Mark all the best Andy

top pics :ph34r:

Archived