For Sale:

Ruger No1 RSI (Stutzen/Fullstock) Stalking rifle in 7x57.
Very good condition, including Ruger 1” rings. 
Collect in person or happy to RFD transfer, I will pay fees my end but collection fee will be your responsibility. 

Rifle is a pleasure to stalk with and shoots MOA with my hand loads which are by no means hot. BUT this is a STALKING RIFLE and not a Benchrest / Target Rifle. 

£500.
Pictures by request.

Also a couple of hundred 7x57 brass, lead and non lead projectiles & 2 x sets of reloading dies to be offered at additional cost to purchaser but maybe offered for sale if not required by rifle buyer.
£125 posted all in for reloading items. 

Kind regards,
Bob.

Attachments

• C875F651-B385-442E-915F-D96DD6FE26BD.jpeg
    C875F651-B385-442E-915F-D96DD6FE26BD.jpeg
    910 KB · Views: 0

11 hours ago, ntg said:

Lovley rifle, I'd be putting in for a variation if i wasn't on a temporary FAC waiting on a my renewal.

Good luck with the sale.

That’s probably the best time to ask for a variation… they already have your FAC and most regions are happy to make any adjustments during the renewal process.

Got to be worth an ask if you are keen for the rifle 🙄🤔👍

12 hours ago, bobthenailer said:

That’s probably the best time to ask for a variation… they already have your FAC and most regions are happy to make any adjustments during the renewal process.

Got to be worth an ask if you are keen for the rifle 🙄🤔👍

I sent my renewal off in December and my FAC expired in Feb, but before it expired they gave me an 8 week extension which runs out today. So I'm now on a temporary certificate which expires in Oct.

They've told me I can sell but not buy using my temp FAC and I've no idea when they will get around to my renewal so I wouldn't want to waste your time.

I will keep my eye on the post, but I think it will be long gone before I see my new FAC.

ATB

• bobthenailer changed the title to Ruger No1 Stutzen 7x57 Offers
  • 2 weeks later...