6.5creed Lapua brass cheap?

Right

bought this brass on here (I think) about 4 years ago, drilled it out to 2mm flash holes and it then sat on the shelf for 4 years. 

Loaded it up to take to a PRL match and the ******** wouldn’t chamber in my savage 12LRP 

I’ve tried and failed to establish what is wrong with it, had it through a headspace gauge etc and all I can see is that they seem to have a ring above the extractor groove. 

On loading the bolt audibly and noticeably clicks over the extractor groove and it’s then very hard to extract the case. 

there are 98 of them 

So, offering these up on an honesty basis to someone who might be able to use them as I don’t have the time or patience to mess around with them and have bought another box from my RFD. 

the deal is £5 to have them posted to you and if you can then get them working, pay me for them, call it £85? 

If you can’t get them working then you bin them. 

Due to the nature of the sale it’s totally at my discretion but the minimum requirements are you’ve been a member on here for 5+ years and have 200+ posts 

7F0E1C55-C5B4-4184-8ACE-DFFA8E8AE9C4.jpeg

D0402F30-13B4-49F5-9647-A1BD480F53E6.jpeg

• Adamdavi3s changed the title to 6.5creed Lapua brass cheap?