Trail cam

Artiglio

Good day

I’ve an elderly relative that lives a little isolated and alone. Of late has been concerned about torch light around their home. A few enquiries locally have revealed that there is a local ne’er do well that goes out at night to steal firewood ( said relative has their firewood seasoning in two barns, and it’s been going down  faster than usual). Having contacted the police the impression is that they know its a problem but without any proof won’t get involved in any way.  Loss of the firewood is something we could put up with but the distress it’s causing is not.

So i need some sort of trailcam or similar , ideally working off the mobile network ( wifi in house won’t cover the area in question) , they could be mains powered from the outbuildings. Remote monitoring/ alerts are needed as i live 6 hours away. Any suggestions  or recommendations 

cheers.

3 hours ago, Artiglio said:

Good day

I’ve an elderly relative that lives a little isolated and alone. Of late has been concerned about torch light around their home. A few enquiries locally have revealed that there is a local ne’er do well that goes out at night to steal firewood ( said relative has their firewood seasoning in two barns, and it’s been going down  faster than usual). Having contacted the police the impression is that they know its a problem but without any proof won’t get involved in any way.  Loss of the firewood is something we could put up with but the distress it’s causing is not.

So i need some sort of trailcam or similar , ideally working off the mobile network ( wifi in house won’t cover the area in question) , they could be mains powered from the outbuildings. Remote monitoring/ alerts are needed as i live 6 hours away. Any suggestions  or recommendations 

cheers.

Check out for full cctv

https://www.farmstream.co.uk/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAx6ugBhCcARIsAGNmMbge4375TpwFDOCfgRPHgTNVlOSRMCpk2zG3pEiaO29JlTbdXye9FRcaAtN-EALw_wcB