7mm-08 Remington Rifle Recommedations

I shall be putting my variation in this week for a 7mm-08 Remington and if all goes well in a couple months I'll be looking at getting the rifle.

Has anyone got any recommendations on a make & model?

It'll be mainly used for ultra long range sniping at bunnies and corvids along with an occasional deer stalk.

Any suggestions on rifle brands?

Darren

i to am waiting for my variation to come through for a 7mm-08.phoned gmk about a sako85 in 7mm-08 was told there is a nine months waiting list as they are a special order. any thoughts on this. reguards dave

i to am waiting for my variation to come through for a 7mm-08.phoned gmk about a sako85 in 7mm-08 was told there is a nine months waiting list as they are a special order. any thoughts on this. reguards dave

Yeah, tell them to shove it & phone around all the "centres of accuracy!" until you find a good sako 75.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ive used a 7mm08 for a few years now with great results,A mate of mine as ordered a Sako 85 from Pickering Guns should be here in about November09,I bought my rifle a Tikka 595 from Yorkguns and have never looked back I have 4 differant bullet weights and they all shoot to the same zero at 100yrds which Im very impressed with this is a target I took 2 shots at 1with a 120gr Vmax 7mm08,and then tried a shared .243 and put that shot in the same hole at 100yrds

P8150121.jpg

and this is a deer I shot with it a couple of weeks ago on some ground were I have the stalking

DSC00269.jpg

with the new Northstar sound mod

thats some grouping well done; i will have my blaser 93 in 7mm-08 on monday as i could not wait ten months for a sako.will let you know how i get on with it; if i have the same grouping as you i would be over the moon. reguards dave

Archived