Two less on the new ground.

Guest northernchris

Guest northernchris

Just got in from shooting over some new ground me and Tommo have got ;)

17072007110.jpg

Steve with his good sized vixen cub.

As for me i shot my longest lamped fox of this season @ 389 yards (confirmed with the Geovids,and spotted by Steve),conditions where perfect in every way,no wind etc will go and pick it up in the morning as my new Lightforce cordless was flat :lol: that will teach me not to keep it charged up :huh:

Just got in from shooting over some new ground me and Tommo have got ;)

17072007110.jpg

Steve with his good sized vixen cub.

As for me i shot my longest lamped fox of this season @ 389 yards (confirmed with the Geovids,and spotted by Steve),conditions where perfect in every way,no wind etc will go and pick it up in the morning as my new Lightforce cordless was flat :lol: that will teach me not to keep it charged up :huh:

good shooting there northernchris. 389 yards, my longest lamped fox for this season is only 328 yards so far.

Guest northernchris

Good scope makes a HUGE difference,with the Nightforce set @ 32 it makes it easier to confirm the target at those bigger ranges at night.After lots of messing around with different loads the current one,useing the 69 HPBT Sierra @3500 fps seems to be very good.

Guest northernchris

Ian

Steve was useing his Sako .243 with either Winchester supreme 58 gr BT factory or Winchester 80 gr soft points.This new bit of ground is also @ Buckby on the other side of the road to Geoff's which is also next to mine.When you are up and about again you must come and have a wee looky. ;)

Nice going their northernchris :lol: Good long range shot on charlie too!!!!!!!!

All the best.................

RAY......................... ;):lol:

Nice shooting chris havent shot any fox's at that distance on the lamp but came close to 280 in the daytime

Archived