Packing in shooting and these need to go !

Long story short is i have decided to leave the world of rifle shooting ( mainly CSR ) and pursue other interests that have been itching away for a while.

If anyone wants / needs photos if they could PM me your mobile and i can text  message some over.

Thanks for looking

Spikes Tactical straight pull AR15 .223 Wylde - Spikes Tactical Lower / DPMS upper with side charging conversion by Dave at Valkyrie / Match 2 stage trigger / Umbrella Corp grip / 18 inch Bartlein ( round count roughly 3500 ) with a genuine 15 inch Geissele NSX forend / Little 'B' brake again by Dave / Magpul PRS gen 2 stock. 4 No 30 rd mags and 3 No 20 rd gen 3 mags included - Rifle and mags all ceracoated two tone camo by Dave at Valkyrie. Also included a La Rue LT130 pic rail QD adaptor for bipod attachment along with a Sniper Systems 6-9 bipod. This has been a CSR workhorse over the years and is nigh on a perfect package - £1300 for everything - must have slot for .223 - FURTHER detailed photos can be messaged or emailed

Thanks 

DSC03577.JPG

DSC03578.JPG

DSC03579.JPG

1 hour ago, bobthenailer said:

Interested in the waterproof Tab gear waterproof cover, What Gen is it? (what will it fit)

Kind regards,

Bob. 

Hi, not sure on the Gen as its a good 5 years old ( but hardly used ) looks just like the one on SS website - will fit 20-21 inch barrel

Bugger! Too short I’m afraid. I need one to fit 24/26” Brl.

Information from TAB site:

GEN I: 
Fits sporter style stocks, McMillan HTG(M40A1), Win. HBV, Remington PSS, FN SPR, etc. to an OAL of 46" and scopes to 24" in length.

GEN II: 
Fits the Accuracy International, M25, McMillan A-Series, and TRG stocks to an OAL of 46" and scopes to 24" in length. 

GEN III: 
Fits SR25 and AR10 with an overall length of 46" and scopes up to 21". 

Hope that helps other interested members.

Kind regards,

Bob.  

28 minutes ago, bobthenailer said:

Bugger! Too short I’m afraid. I need one to fit 24/26” Brl.

Information from TAB site:

GEN I: 
Fits sporter style stocks, McMillan HTG(M40A1), Win. HBV, Remington PSS, FN SPR, etc. to an OAL of 46" and scopes to 24" in length.

GEN II: 
Fits the Accuracy International, M25, McMillan A-Series, and TRG stocks to an OAL of 46" and scopes to 24" in length. 

GEN III: 
Fits SR25 and AR10 with an overall length of 46" and scopes up to 21". 

Hope that helps other interested members.

Kind regards,

Bob.  

Thanks. Its a Gen 2

On 7/2/2021 at 6:52 AM, Sapper811 said:

Long story short is i have decided to leave the world of rifle shooting ( mainly CSR ) and pursue other interests that have been itching away for a while.

The following are all items that need to go to good homes. All are second hand. All are immaculate in terms of condition. If anyone wants / needs photos of any item if they could PM me your mobile and i can text  message some over.

Thanks for looking

March 2.5 - 25 x 42 scope - Tactical turrets / 1/4MOA clicks / MTR-3 ret / SFP / non illuminated version / with box, papers etc - condition like new - i have TWO of these and they are identical in terms of spec / model - REDUCED !! £1175 and i will throw in postage. ::   ( these are currently £1812 )

ADDED ON !!!

Spikes Tactical straight pull AR15 .223 Wylde - Spikes Tactical Lower / DPMS upper with side charging conversion by Dave at Valkyrie / Match 2 stage trigger / Umbrella Corp grip / 18 inch Bartlein ( round count roughly 3500 ) with a genuine 15 inch Geissele NSX forend / Little 'B' brake again by Dave / Magpul PRS gen 2 stock. 4 No 30 rd mags and 3 No 20 rd gen 3 mags included - Rifle and mags all ceracoated two tone camo by Dave at Valkyrie. Also included a La Rue LT130 pic rail QD adaptor for bipod attachment along with a Sniper Systems 6-9 bipod. This has been a CSR workhorse over the years and is nigh on a perfect package - £1450 for everything - must have slot for .223 - FURTHER detailed photos can be messaged or emailed

Forster Original case trimmer with a couple of collets and the 3-1 case cutter head - £100 posted

Dillon Precision Carbide dies - .223 set - £50 - posted

Forster Datum Dial set - £75

Wheeler AR punch set - £25

DSC03577.JPG

DSC03578.JPG

DSC03579.JPG

BUMP ! REDUCED AND ADDED !

• 2 weeks later...