Im selling my tikka t3x super varmint 20” chambered in 6.5 creedmoor. 
It is sitting in a PSE e-tac stock with extra weight add by them 1800grams now. aftermarket bolt and shroud. Barton gunworks 20moa rail. Jet z compact moderator. 
the rifle has only ever shot home loads of all different bullets weights all of which i have great accuracy with. Round count is around 1000, non of those have been hot rounds. Barrel has been well cleaned and looked sfter. 
The reason for sale is moving on to a bigger calibre. 
im asking for £1500

347096B1-FEA3-49A9-95C2-52CF54606DFD.jpeg

F23E791D-07AD-46B7-9E23-8CD8F2683FCC.jpeg

619C9B58-94A6-475D-AF46-AC4FB35902D6.jpeg

Edited by Tom Dodd

hi tom i would not put  your phone number out on your post a private message yes any way tom im after the two round ammo pouch where did you purchace it from cheers and good luck with your sale 

7 hours ago, dave thorniley said:

hi tom i would not put  your phone number out on your post a private message yes any way tom im after the two round ammo pouch where did you purchace it from cheers and good luck with your sale 

Im sure i got it from brownells uk, great thing i use it for fired cases so i dont loose them. Thanks

yeah i had a search last night and found them cheers for that, great rifle by the way,  tom i hoped you didnt mind me telling you about your tele phone number, you get anti gun idiots trolling these forums,  and you dont want them getting any info about you, cheers dave.