CHEEKY OLD B*TCH

nemasis243

Well guys I just got home and I am bouncing :angry:

Had a call a couple of weeks ago from an old lady who has 150 uwes that are in the process of lambing, I went down the first night ,after having a look at the ground ,and took 3charlies from there, anyhow when I went for a walk round to have alook in the daylight ,I noticed that things must be very good indeed, new Range Rover, and a brand new Saab convertible and a year old Landy.

Now we are only talking 80acres here lads ,but from what she said she had been left alot of £ by her late husband,and bought the small holding as something for her and her pot smoking hippy son (waste of frigging space).

Anyway she asked me how much I would charge her, I gave her a price per fox and she agreed, so I set to work, after the first night of shooting 3 she told me that I wouldnt be needed for another few weeks until the second lot of lambs was due :blink:

( I wouldnt be needed- I thought shall I tip my hat and call her marm :ph34r: )

I tried to explain at the time that this wouldnt stop other foxes who patrol at different times of the night taking the lambs that where already there, but as she pointed out to me ,its my land and I say when you can shoot.

This pead me off a bit but there we go .

Anyhow been feeling a bit crook the last few days with a chest infection and hadnt planned on doing much until it sorted its self out, having tea tonight and the mobile went, "Its Mrs Hall here I need you to come tonight",

I explained that I had been ill, but that didnt mean nothing to her,so like a FOOL :wacko::wacko: I went down there , I picked my buddy up who was gonna lamp for me and arrived on the yard, I knocked on the door and was rudely welcomed,

"Im in the middle of my dinner ,cant you just carry on " and the door closed to my face :mad: , come on I said to my mate ,we grabbed the gear and started to proceed down the lane.

walks round the 80acres and the place was stinking of foxes, there was a piece of rough ground and a den was dug into the hedge ,outside was a telltale sign of wool and a bit of blood.

We walked around a saw nothing ,so I got to a good vantage point and started to call, after about 10mins here comes a fox through the hedge in front of us , he got into the field and started moving pretty sharp across it, he wasnt going to stop and look ,I made all the funny noises you can think of but he just kept trotting , about 130yrds away he went to a walking pace , I pulled the red dot onto the front shoulder and sqeezed the trigger, the bullet struck home and the fox did a little cartwheel,

so that was that.

06032009445.jpg

So I placed the fox by a gate and we made our way back to the farm house.

I knocked on the door and it opened ,"you finished already?" yes I said we have been here for nearly 2hrs and all I have seen is one dog fox that I dispatched :)

OH I thought you would be doing more to help me out?

:excl::excl::excl: I was starting to boil, I said you have a den in the lower field that has signs of having alamb being taken into it,

The next comment was the one that broke the camels back :angry:

"well you better get back down there and sort it out, what do you think I am paying you for, I am waiting for an overseas phone call so go away!!! :huh:

Then I let rip ,I said "talking about money you havent even put your hand in you pocket yet so I think we need to sort that out now,I travel here and thats a 50mile round journey for me so I would like to settle upto now if you wouldnt mind(knowing that I wouldnt be going back to this place again :angry: )

"I am not paying you anything until you shoot the vixon that is on here , I see it very often in the Day and you need to sort it!!!"

I explained that I couldnt be there all the time as I have other paying farmers who have been regular clients of mine for years.

As I said this the Farm Door was slammed in my face , and all I heard was sort the vixon and you will get paid.

I knocked on the door and she answered it again "WHAT?" in a very loud voice

"I think it best if I didnt call again and you find another person to sort your problems out, " replied in a very well mannered voice.

"and I will take what you owe me now please and thats sorted then if you dont mind",

I am not paying you a F********G penny till you sort that Vixon out,

My mate had been using his mobile which has a record facility as a dictaphone ,just in case things got out of hand,

I asked again and once again the door was slammed in my face :angry::angry::angry:

"Come on thats it, time to leave ,I am getting well bothered by this now" so we got back to the car and put the gear away and left.

As we started to turn out the drive there was 2 lads walking up the road with a lamp and an air rilfe , we stopped and had a chat and it turns out that every year she does the same thing,gets someone new in , shoots afew foxes and then dosent pay them.

Last year the guy she had last year slashed the tyres on the newlandrover, I thought to myself that would be too easy.

So on the way home into Tescos extra and bought a sim card and a £5 phone voucher .

Funny thing is every 5mins theres an irrate bitch now answering her phone only to be told I have an overseas call for you and then the phone is hung up. :lol:B)

I will get the £ sorted :ph34r: She has a a vixon Laying there now B) , my buddy Simon rang me as we were driving home , he had just shot one ,I asked were he was,drove there put it in a black bag and dropped it back off there.

Balls to the OLD BAG,payup and P*** OFF.

I have been offered money in the past by folks that struggle to make ends meet, they welcome into their home , give you tea,coffee and fresh welsh cakes , I never take a pound from these , but the offer is there which I feel is wonderfull.

Then you get the other side of the coin ,got it all and wouldnt give you the time of day for helping them out.

Gonna have alittle word with a good friend who is the FO in that area, I have a feeling that the piece of ground maywell become unsafe for anyone to use a rifle on there :ph34r: ,

I feel if this is happening on a regular basis to fellow shooters ,something is gonna happen where someone is gonna loose their rag bigstyle and do something stupid that will have a knock on effect to us all :excl:

Dont people like this make you bloody sick :angry::angry::angry:

Guest varmartin

Bloody Hell Andy...I think you did very well keeping your cool like you did....The next stinking fox you get , Nail it to her furkin front door.

Andy that really sucks. She'll soon loose out when that vixen munches her way through her lambs.

The safest thing to do is put it down to experience, as other actions however tempting at the time do not go well with retaining ones FAC.

I'm a firm believer in life is what goes round comes round sadly you may not have the satisfaction of knowing what happens but things will back fire on her.

Cheers

Dave

its a same you live so far away from me as one farmer i know catchs 4 foxs a month in his trap you could of had them ..give back what you have taken :wacko:

Nem you will have to just look upon it as an experience. I have been in a similar although not as bad situation.

On one piece (350 acres) the landowner could be sat out having a cup of tea. Never offered on any occasion despite going there for 2 years plus and some days taking 50 rabbits. His view seem to be whilst I was drinking tea I wasn't shooting his rabbits.

Another landowner (1000 acres) who I shot for for years used to give me food drink and accomadation all for a bit of welding and sorting the rabbits. Unfortunately he retired and the buyer bought it purely for shooting.... bloody typical. :wacko:

Don't jeopardise your FAC.

Get her back on side and take her a few Vixens (like blue peter "heres one I prepared earlier" :wacko: ) from somewhere else and keep claiming the money.

Nem

I think you are being totally unreasonable and there is after all, two sides to each story. I would have thought a man of your calibre would realise, its the vixens [females] you need to sort out. So wasting your time killin dog foxes [male] would not wash with a woman who clearly knows her stuff and knows when someone is tryin to tuck her up.

Put it down to experience after all its not everyday you have a customer that clearly wants your babies so accept she beat you and move on.

There is definately sexual tension here between you two :wacko::wacko:

OA

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Just got back from there now , got my cash after a bit of talking and told her straight after she handed it over what I thought of her :wacko: not!!!

I explained to her that people go out of their way to sort problems out for folks and that she was so ungreatfull,

After I said my piece I think she started to relise that it wasnt going to be easy getting anyone else there to shoot,as I am pretty well known in the area at what I do and that I will go out of my way to make it public knowledge about her to a few guys who she might contact,

I know for a fact that they wouldnt even give her the time of day now.

I hope she gets whats comming :wacko:

Definate sexual tension; I can feel it in Wiltshire :angry::blink::ph34r::wacko::angry::angry:

Sorry Nem I can't resist, no harm meant...................

YOU BUGGER :angry::angry::angry::ph34r::ph34r:

MIND YOU I AM GODS GIFT TO WOMEN :wacko::angry::angry::angry:

CHEERS OA,

all the best Andy

Archived