one more

pnse

went out to the new permission again last night,got to the farm at about 10.30,got set up and started to call seen a pair of eyes in the forestry but wasn't 100% if it was a fox or not as there are badgers on this farm so decided to leave well alone.Drove over a couple of Fields and started calling again after about 10 Min's my mate spotted a pair of eyes moving through the woods from right to left,as this wood was just over 300 yards away i told my mate if the fox came out to keep the lamp on it,so called a bit more and flicked on the lamp and the fox was sitting out about 40 yards into the Field so a 40grn vmax between the eyes and she was dead before she hit the ground.So a phone call to the farmer today to tell him the good news and he mentioned the farmer next door wants me to call in to have a go at the foxes on his farm,so looks like another 400 acres to shoot on :lol:

DSCN1158.JPG

went out to the new permission again last night,got to the farm at about 10.30,got set up and started to call seen a pair of eyes in the forestry but wasn't 100% if it was a fox or not as there are badgers on this farm so decided to leave well alone.Drove over a couple of Fields and started calling again after about 10 Min's my mate spotted a pair of eyes moving through the woods from right to left,as this wood was just over 300 yards away i told my mate if the fox came out to keep the lamp on it,so called a bit more and flicked on the lamp and the fox was sitting out about 40 yards into the Field so a 40grn vmax between the eyes and she was dead before she hit the ground.So a phone call to the farmer today to tell him the good news and he mentioned the farmer next door wants me to call in to have a go at the foxes on his farm,so looks like another 400 acres to shoot on :lol:

DSCN1158.JPG

Great shot, those Vmax's do sort them out. What calibre is the rifle?

Neil

Archived